This little man lights up my life! Here are a few things about him that make me smile...and sometimes not smile. (that's when I call my mom)
1. He loves his bath! When he first enters the tub (the water is pretty hot) he just sits and relaxes. After he takes it all in, he starts to splash! That's when the fun begins.
2. He loves getting his diaper changed! Who knew that having a soggy diaper on your bum was not comfortable?!
3. He loves being outside! He has loved it from day 3 when I took him out there to feed him because he couldn't settle down. We go on walks everyday, and I mean everyday. It just settles him down, and if I'm lucky, I get a small nap out of him.
4. He has been able to roll over from his back to stomach since August. Just started rolling from stomach to back this month. That's another milestone met!
5. Does it count if he can sit on his bum for a long time, but can't hold his body up? I think yes..
6. This kid loves to eat! Rice cereal is a hit. We are adding new foods this week and first on the list was peas. So far, so good!
7. He doesn't sleep anymore (this is when I call my mom). He was a rockstar sleeper clear until September. He slept at least 5 hours ever since we brought him home, and would sleep through the night often enough to make me happy. Now, he sleeps about 5 hours then he is up 2 or 3 more times in the night. It's a struggle! I had to go to Idaho last week for my mental health! I needed sleep and my mom assisted me in that department! Thanks MOM!
8. He loves his blanket. I just think that's fun!
9. He has already been to the Pacific and Atlantic oceans..lucky boy! That's all I have to say!
10. Dancing is always a hit!
11. He knows when there is a camera. He always stops laughing and smiling or doing tricks. It's very frustrating!
12. This little guy is HUGE! He is off the charts in his height. 80th Percentile for weight. And, 20th Percentile for his head??...Tall kid with a pin head?! And a mother who has never been so proud!
13. He wears 3-6 month size clothes, but he is moving closer to 6 month alone. He does have to wear 6-9 month pajamas though because he is too tall for clothes with feet.
I love you, Carter Clyde! Isn't he just the cutest thing you ever did see?!
Monday, October 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, he is!
ReplyDelete